Friday, October 21, 2016

4 Months

June turned 4 months... and is quickly approaching 5 months! (I am so behind...)

Just a few updates:

She was 11 lbs 15 ounces at her 4 month appointment. She is on the low end of her percentiles. She was actually only 1% for height. But I think she has already grown a bunch since her 4 month appointment!




She is so happy most of the time. She takes 3 short naps a day. And on a good day is asleep by 8 and up by 7. She was sleeping most of the night, usually waking up once or twice to eat. Unfortunately,  once I went back to work, we had some struggles and she was up almost every 1.5 hours. She had a good night last night, so hopefully that will continue.

She loves to grab things and play with her toys. She still doesn't roll from back to front, but rolls onto her side a lot. She can sit up assisted. She does a lot of cooing and gurgling and has the cutest little laugh. She thinks everything Jarrett does is hilarious and watches him all day.


(I just realized I never posted this- so posting it 2 months late!!)

No comments:

Post a Comment