Jarrett turned 4 months old yesterday. He is growing so fast! He hasn't had his 4 month appointment yet, but we think he is about 16 pounds. He is mostly wearing 6 month clothes now. He still loves his bouncy chair and also enjoys floor and tummy time. He likes to grab for his toys and look at himself in the mirror. He continues to be very curious and looks around at everything. He is now sleeping from 8:00-7:00 am, usually waking only one time around 3:30 am to eat.
The last 2 weeks have been very busy as I returned to work. :( But before I went back, Jarrett got to meet his Great Aunt Gay and Cousin Kim from Alabama. We met them for lunch in DC while Kim was at a conference.
They brought Jarrett a quilt made by his Great Grandmother. He enjoys laying on it and playing and laughing.
Jarrett started daycare and seems to be enjoying it and gets lots of attention! Daddy drops him off and I pick him up so he doesn't spend too much time there. He spends Fridays with Daddy while I am at work.


No comments:
Post a Comment