Since I am returning to work next week, Jarrett and I decided to take a quick trip to MA last week to see Grandma Vicky and Grandpa Ray. We were a little nervous about flying solo, but Jarrett turned out to be a pretty good flying companion. We lucked out both ways because our flight wasn't full so I was able to bring his car seat onto the plane and give him his own seat. On the way out there I held him most of the time and he only fussed for a second. He slept most of the return flight. We spent out time visiting with Gram and Grampa. Jarrett also met his Great- Uncle Greg who didn't pose for a photo for fear of Jarrett spitting up on him before he returned to work. He also met Dawn's mom and her nieces.
Waiting at BWI.
Flying!
Visiting with Gram.
We took a short walk on the Rail Trail in Groton.
Hanging out with Grandpa.
Jarrett has also been working on some new tricks. He has been really interested in holding his own bottle. We mostly use glass bottles though, so that's a little trickier! He has also learned to roll from his stomach to his back. We continue to practice, but he hasn't been consistent with this quite yet. He's been grabbing his toys more and of course, bringing everything to his mouth. His shirt is constantly soaked with drool. His favorite place to hang out is still his bouncy chair where he kicks his feet wildly!
I'll leave you with a few other cute pictures from this week.





No comments:
Post a Comment