Wednesday, December 24, 2014

It's beginning to look....

...A lot like Christmas!
We had a weekend filled with holiday fun.  Jarrett and I first took care of wrapping some more gifts. Jarrett thought the bow looked tasty.
After that, we went to pick up supplies to make some chex mix. Jarrett wasn't so sure about all the items I was piling in the cart with him. I look forward to when he's big enough to sit in the cart. This method doesn't exactly leave a lot of room for groceries.
While the chex mix was cooking, we attempted some salt dough hand print ornaments.  I was wearing Jarrett in the ergo carrier and we were making a terrible mess of cornstarch.

We finished the day with a batch of cookies. Then Daddy, Harper and Jarrett all decided to take a little nap by the tree.

On Saturday we decided to brave the mall to meet Santa. After about an hour of waiting we had our turn.  Jarrett thought Santa was pretty fun. There were also some neat trains to look at.
Santa was exhausting so we ended the day with another nap.




1 comment:

  1. love love love the picture with the 3 of them napping by the tree. Also, how did your ornaments turn out so good? Mine were awful!

    ReplyDelete