Thursday, March 26, 2015

Out and About

With the warmer weather and longer days we have been able to spend more time out and about with Jarrett. Unfortunately,  I reset a bunch of settings on my phone and lost a lot of my pictures.
We have been pretty lucky that Jarrett is really easy going. We take him out to eat a lot (figure we should get this in before he becomes unruly at a restaurant). We met Jamal's coworkers and their baby at Silver Spring Mining Company 2 weeks ago.  Jarrett just hung out and looked around until his normal bedtime and then went right to sleep in his carseat while we finished our meal.


We also went out for pizza last Friday. Jarrett enjoyed the view from the high chair. He spent most of the meal staring at a toddler at the next table.


Warmer weather means we can spend more time outdoors. Jarrett and I took quick hike after work one day at Oregon Ridge and spent another day walking the very muddy NCR trail.
Jamal and I have taken Jarrett to Meadowwood  on the weekends. It ended up being a bit too cold and windy the first weekend. Jarrett was not too interested in swinging or walking. But we did have a nice walk last weekend.





On Sunday, Jarrett and I went to Isaac's first birthday party. He was a bit overwhelmed by all the people at first, but enjoyed seeing Isaac. He also hung out with Debbie and Amanda.



No comments:

Post a Comment